What if I told you it’s all in your mindset?!
- Shift out of shame & guilt from not getting things done.
- Decide what is realistic. Just pick 3 things to get done in a day.
- Break down projects into small, simple tasks to be less overwhelming! Just state the first step. Then you can build momentum.
- Block off time on your schedule to work on your MVPs.
- Find an accountability partner to encourage follow through on your goals! A coach or non-judgmental friend can be a good choice!
- Be intentional with your energy! Manage your energy by choosing to do the important tasks at the time of the day when you are at your best.
- Put yourself in an environment for success. Reduce distractions and advocate for your needs.
- Celebrate success! Be proud of your progress!
Special gift for listeners:
Get content delivered straight to your phone, where you are. No log-ins or passwords. Start doing work that matters to you, so that you can live the happier life you deserve and unlock your true potential! Enroll today in the groundbreaking How To Find Work That WORKS for Your ADHD text message based course.
Use code INTENTIONAL30 at checkout for a 30% off course coupon! May also be sent to another individual as a gift!